It is nothing short of a global phenomenon. First came the hit motion picture, next the long-running television series, then the international stage smash. Now the screen and stage sensation is “gonna live forever.” This fall, MGM releases FAME alongside a national talent search!
Think you have what it takes to be a star? Enter the FAME National Talent Search!
Enter and compete to win, whether your talent is SINGING, DANCING, ACTING, or (surprise us!).
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- $5,000 cash
- a photo spread in OK! Magazine
- a 5 day/4 night trip to Los Angeles
- a meet-and-greet with a top talent agent and a studio executive
- your final performance will live forever on the FAME DVD
Learn how to submit your video online at myspace.com/fame
You can also audition in person at the following Six Flags Parks:
- San Antonio: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (July 18th)
- St. Louis: Six Flags St. Louis (July 25th)
- Dallas: Six Flags Over Texas (Aug. 1st)
- New Jersey: Six Flags Great Adventure (Aug. 8th)
- Atlanta: Six Flags Over Georgia (Aug. 15th)
- Chicago: Six Flags Great America (Aug. 22nd)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Begins 06/17/09. Ends 8/22/09. Entry dates differ for each entry method – check governing Official Rules at www.generationfame.com for details on MySpace, Six Flags and mail-in entry requirements. Open only to individuals who, as of entry, are (a) 14 or older and legal residents of the 50 U.S. Or D.C. (b) not members of any guild, union, or similar performance-related organization and not subject to an agreement that would interfere with a contestant’s ability to participate; and ( c) have not been convicted of a felony. Void where prohibited. Entries will be judged based on technical talent (50%), showmanship and stage presence (25%), and likelihood of public appeal (25%). Contestants and winners must participate and travel on Sponsor-selected dates. ARV of the Grand Prize: between $9,000 and $24,000 (depending on whether a group wins). Sponsors: Six Flags Theme Parks Inc., c/o Six Flags Inc., 1540 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036 and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., 10250 Constellation Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90067. *Initial MGM U.S. DVD release.